AT&T and cloud providers (CSPs) mutually arrangement network between the AT&T network and the CSPs' peering locations to access their public and private cloud solutions. It provides an integrated network that brings together your data centers, public clouds, and private clouds in a hybrid environment.
To connect AT&T to the cloud, select a cloud service solution from industry-leading (CSPs) (including AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) become a virtual extension of your multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) virtual private network (VPN) from AT&T.
Through the newly launched Google's Partner Interconnect, organization get private connectivity to GCP and it also allows data centers far from a Google Cloud region or point of presence to connect at up to 10Gbps. It enables customers to use AT&T NetBond and connect to Google Cloud Platform in a secure way. Businesses can also connect to Google Cloud via Cloud VPN. Businesses using AT&T to connect to GCP will use AT&T NetBond for Cloud, which lets customers move workloads across multiple cloud environments without taking any help from the public internet.
To deliver more innovative and collaborative solutions to businesses, GCP and AT&T team up to connect customers to the cloud. It allows businesses to seamlessly communicate and collaborate from virtually anywhere and connect their networks to the highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. The new alliance also makes G Suite, Google's cloud-based productivity suite for business, including Gmail, Docs and Drive, available through AT&T Collaborate, the hosted voice and collaboration offering for businesses of all sizes.
Incorporating Oracle Network Cloud Service-FastConnect to the AT&T NetBond for Cloud ecosystem, gives business customers another cloud service migration option. Business customers will be able to manage and access their Oracle Cloud services using Netbond for Cloud's secure and dedicated connectivity. It provides highly-secure, dedicated connectivity with high reliability and an enhanced end-user experience.
With this alliance, customers will get a secure connection for Oracle's business customers, and it also enables AT&T's customers to access the services of a major cloud provider. It helps customers execute their business strategies for high-bandwidth connectivity needs. By connecting through an Oracle FastConnect Partner, you can connect through an Oracle FastConnect Partner such as an IP VPN or MPLS VPN network service provider or data center exchange provider.
1.Firstly, Log into the AT&T Cloud Service Portal
2. Go to Home -> My Cloud Dashboard -> AT&T NetBond for Cloud service management
3. Choose from CSP List: Oracle Cloud and the region you want the FastConnect service to be enabled
4. Click on Create VNC (Virtual Network Connection) and insert all the parameters required:
a. Routing domain
b. VNC type
c. VNC name
d. VPN name
e. Minimum bandwidth commitment in Mbps; Wait for the VNC to be created;
5. Once the VNC is ready we can create the VLAN inside the VNC
6. Once the VLAN is created, we have access to the Service Key that needs to be sent to Oracle via an SR
7. Open the SR to Oracle side:
a. Service type: Oracle Network Cloud Service - FastConnect;
b. Problem type: Issues with account or provisioning of your FastConnect;
8. Wait 1 or 2 business days for Oracle to complete the configuration, once the configuration is completed, the status in the OCI WebUI will change to PROVISIONED;
Prior to NetBond for Cloud service activation, within the Microsoft Azure portal, our customer creates a Microsoft ExpressRoute Virtual Network gateway within the virtual network.
1. Create Microsoft ExpressRoute Virtual Network Gateway and Microsoft ExpressRoute Circuit
2. Create Virtual Network Connection (VNC)
3. Create VLAN
4. Connect Microsoft Azure Virtual Network to Microsoft ExpressRoute Circuit
AWS customers using AT&T connectivity can have highly secure, flexible connectivity options to serve their cloud, cybersecurity and mobility needs. These solutions can help customers mobilize their workforce to support the digital age with the better solutions. AT&T NetBond to AWS Cloud Interconnect can offer customers a highly secure, cloud optimized networking environment. The AWS Direct Connect bundle for End User Computing highlights the use case between Amazon WorkSpaces and CenturyLink Cloud Connect.
1. Attach Virtual Private Gateway to VPC
2. Create VNC
3. Create VLAN
4. Accepting Direct Connect Virtual Interfaces in AWS Console
5. Update Amazon Route Tables for Each Subnet
1. What is ATT NetBond for Cloud?
With AT&T NetBond for Cloud, you can utilize your AT&T Virtual Private Network Service (AT&T VPN Service) to connect to cloud resources from almost any location and on almost any device.
2. What ways can AT&T customers connect to the cloud?
You can add a cloud service solution as a virtual extension of your AT&T multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) virtual private network (VPN) from industry-leading cloud services providers (CSPs), such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Salesforce).
3. How to optimize network traffic flow?
When traffic enters the network, the router examines the data's destination to determine how it should exit, and then sends it on its journey. However, each router that the data passes through makes this decision individually and only has access to a limited amount of network information. As a result, sub-optimal routing options may be made.