Is your system architecture designed to prevent unauthorised access? Is your cloud data and application secured from cyber threats? Have you conducted adequate security analysis prior to adopting cloud technology? If any of these concerns are troubling you too, let Vast Edge assist in getting out of it. Vast Edge provides top-notch reliability, implements security guidelines to ensure authenticated access control of cloud data, prevents invasion from external and internal threats, and provide the digital transformation to your business.
In case of cloud migration, enterprises require an assessment to provision for a better lift and shift of data and IT workload policy to orchestrate cost-cutting. Vast Edge offers a state-of-the-art solution to deal with vendor lock-in scenarios to aid in the optimization of the overall cost and performance of the infrastructure and software applications.
While adopting cloud migration, enterprises, in general, faces a lack of insight and control over supply chain practices for hardware and technical aspects of their services. Vast Edge provisions testing on the CSP's hardware to check for compliance and reduce counterfeiting concerns like tampering, malware, and, spyware.
Vast Edge helps enterprises ensure security by monitoring, reviewing and installing updates and patches in order to uphold system stability and performance.
Vast Edge configured Column level security in OAC specifies sensitive columns names, restricts users from accessing sensitive columns data and prevents malicious users from discovering a column. Direct encryption of data methodology used by Vast Edge granularly encrypts specific columns or parts of the column. Column level security leverages binary columns to store encrypted data and different encryption keys for different columns.
1. Vast Edge deployed Column level security in OAC enables enterprises to encrypt the data in the database and limit user access to data.
2. Our security experts limit access to data preventing stealth of files, wallet and DB.
3. Column level security simplifies the design and coding of security in your application restricting user access to columns containing sensitive data.
4. These restriction enhances security while ensuring a reliable and robust security system.
5. It eliminates the need for introducing views to filter out columns for imposing access restrictions on the users.
6. Dynamic Data Masking feature in column-level security uses masking policies to selectively mask plain-text data in table and view columns in real-time.
7. ternal Tokenization mechanism enables accounts to tokenize data before loading it into the database and detokenize the data at query runtime.
Vast Edge offers row-level security in OAC to enable enterprises to use group membership or execution context to control access to rows in a database table and helps implement restrictions on data row access. It also allows developers to control user access rights to information on a row, leveraging a high-level set of permissions. Oracle enforces RLS to prevent data information within dashboards, tiles, reports and from unassigned users.
1. Row-Level security defines the security policy to restrict access to objects based on specific entitlements and filters out the user access using a predicate clause.
2. Oracle encryption security leverages table access control without implementing custom stored procedures for insert, update, and delete SQL statements.
3. The cumbersome process configured by Vast Edge, greatly simplifies the design and coding of security leveraging codes and design changes.
4. By enforcing RLS, Vast Edge enables different users to work with different subsets of data assigning a parameter that pulls data from datasets.
5. Vast Edge's deployed RLS enables enterprises to provide access to other applications and users only to a certain portion of a table.
6. The access restriction logic is located on the database tier that leverages access restrictions every time data access is attempted from any tier.
7. Oracle OAC deploys a security predicate that invokes and enforce security policy and restricts access to row data in a table.
Vast Edge leverage OAC protocols to provide different methods that specify row-level security for enterprises. This include:
Vast Edge offers top-notch database security that prevents against vulnerabilities and protects your data and staff against malicious intrusions and interferences. Our security experts provision tight security with physical access control, trustworthy installation and configuration procedures. By enforcing comprehensive database security, we orchestrate support for businesses' practical concerns, minimize the cost of equipment, and reduce delays and errors. Vast Edge's custom-deployed security checklists for Oracle Cloud include:
1. PHYSICAL ACCESS CONTROL CHECKLIST
Vast Edge offers the first-in-line defence that deploys easy-to-walk facility to your identity and authorization process with a key or badge. In addition, Vast Edge elaborates security measures that concern company size, risk of loss, internal access controls, quantity, and frequency of outside visitors.
2. PERSONNEL CHECKLIST
Leveraging Oracle's features, Vast Edge offers a trustworthy personal checklist that enables SMBs to aware and alert in case of any security concern and consideration.
3.SECURE INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION CHECKLIST
Oracle offers industry-grade best security practices that establish strong and secure configuration for information security, privacy, and protection of corporate assets and data. The security recommendations implemented by Vast Edge include:
4. NETWORKING SECURITY CHECKLIST
Vast Edge improves network security and communication by orchestrating thorough protection leveraging client, listener, and network checklists.
GCP deploys database security with security checkpoints that address user work permission and enforces organization-wide controls. It also protects your cloud architecture by implementing applicable security controls and protecting your applications deployed on the cloud. Vast Edge's implemented security checkpoints in GCP includes:
1. NETWORK CONTROL
By implementing network control, Vast Edge allows you to implement traffic-based boundaries, provides subnet-based logical boundaries for subnets traffic, and manages firewall traffic permits in-between a source and target.
2. INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY
GCP offers top-notch security by implementing a custom-tailored control mechanism applicable to enterprises architecture. It further implements a process to rotate and avoid the accidental loading of critical information to private and public repositories.
>> API proxies are configured to either Cloud endpoints or Apigee edge to manage authenticated calls to API.
>> Global load balancing together with Cloud Armour to protect your public apps.
>> IAP manages user access for web-facing apps.
Google provides an encryption request for securing enterprise critical secrets and downloads keys using KMS.
4. DATA SECURITY
Google checklists enable DLP API that classifies your data and implements AIM roles to restrict access to your datasets. It also provides audit data access, data lineage and locations.
>>5. AUDITING AND ALERTING
checklists leverages Stack Driver to configure audit logging and to set up alerts.
Data security threats like malicious attacks, accidental deletion, a physical catastrophe, or any such mishaps are a major concern for enterprises. Vast Edge leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence to avoid data loss and provide multi-factor authentication for safe storage and back-up. We implement top-notch recovery methods to restore critical data in case of any malicious attack or catastrophic failures.
Vast Edge orchestrates standard steps to ensure security controls and configurations for computer systems in order to protect against vulnerabilities. Vast Edge has decades of experience and understanding of how cloud security works.
In a traditional on-premise network environment, businesses want control over the physical security measures used for protecting their systems. Vast Edge provides strong management of physical assets that strengthen access to servers, configurations, network and fight against malware.
Businesses, now-a-day, are rapidly moving and aiming for a global market. In such scenarios, storing data at multiple venues is a dire need for enterprises. Vast Edge provisions for advanced control of data storage and processing across geographical locations.
Vast Edge deploys a traditional on-premise computing environment in the cloud so that enterprises are ensured for compliance with various laws and regulations concerning the data sets. It further allows them to presume the control of the operating environment and the systems.
Vast Edge helps enterprise prepare and train their IT staff to manage, integrate and maintain cloud assets. We offer services, techniques and tools so that enterprises can avail advance insights and reduce the complexity of the hectic task and IT burden on staff.